Patients with Additional Needs
Do you have any additional needs you feel are significant to your dental care or feel you have a disability that might make your dental care challenging for you?
If so please do let us know prior to your appointment and we can make sure we plan your dental appointment accordingly.
Please let us know if:
- You have significant serious health problems and having dental treatment may pose a risk to you.
- If you require a translation service.
- If you have mobility problems that might challenge how your treatment is managed.
- If you will be attending with a carer or advocate.
- If you will be attending with an assistance dog.
- If you have mental health problems that mean you may find your dental treatment challenging.
- If you have any significant sensory issues that you feel may make dental treatment difficult for you.
- You suffer from acute anxiety regarding dental treatment or have phobias that will affect how we take care of you.
Our staff will be ready to help you every step of the way during your dental care and happy to assist in any way possible.
Emergency dental care
Need urgent dental care during evenings or weekends?
Call 111 or search NHS 111 Online to find your nearest out of hours dentist.
Its quicker Online, but if you phone, press 1 when you hear 4 choices to access the dental team
What can my NHS Dentist Do for me
The NHS provides essential treatments needed to keep your mouth, teeth and gums healthy and free of pain. Any treatment that is clinically necessary should be available.
Make A Dental Appoitment
Book an appointment by Telephone on